Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 18 in Project 365

See, all of the doors are open. Why you ask? I'm so glad you asked, now I can tell you about my pet.Look closely, see the lizard on the steering wheel? I opened the doors hoping he would escape, I didn't want to kill him. Instead he climbed on my steering wheel to sun.

Then he jumped down into my seat. Meanwhile I opened the drivers door hoping he would get out, and went inside to do some stuff.

About an hour later I come out and is he out of the car? No he is napping...


You can see the open doors. I finally chased him out of the car and closed all the doors.



I came out about an hour later and he was on the hood of the car... I made Nana catch him, and get him off the car. I didn't want to drive off with him there.

My pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some feedback. Let me know what you think.