Sunday, March 1, 2009

Day 8 in Project 365

So I'm really not seceding on this one picture thing. Today was a wonderful rare snow day for us. We love Snow! Here is the snow man...
The kids had a great idea to fill plastic containers with snow, and use them as blocks to make a snow fort... Smart kiddies...


Beautiful snow scape... Our back yard.


Precious wasn't sure at first...


Here is a miniature snowman on my New back deck my Hubby just built me... (isn't quite finished.)
When Precious finally got inside, she sat on the vent where the hot air was coming out.

Sam, the former Floridian was totally not sure about this.


I LOVE this pic... Don't ask why, I'm not sure.

Juliannah was running a fever, so she wound up in bed today.


By the end of the day, they were all crammed in my bed watching a movie on netflix on my laptop.





1 comment:

  1. You don't know me I found your blog by pressing next blog. Your profile is what got me to stop and write,your walking and talking with our Lord and Savior. You have a beautiful family and I glad it is you with snow not us. We are ready for spring. From a blogger in Texas

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some feedback. Let me know what you think.